Monday, August 13, 2007

Tomorrow is the BIG day!

Well, it is 11pm and we are all ready to go. Tom wants me off the computer so I can get some sleep. But, I have to stop Harlie's feeds in one hour, so what's the use? Besides, not sleepy. Shocking, I know.

Well, we found out late this evening that her surgery is scheduled for 7:30am. So I am really happy about that. Although, we have to have her there by 5:45am. So, it will be an early start for us in the morning. Oh, by the way, Karen sent me the photos of Jameson and Harlie from our dinner the other week. So, I posted them. It was so funny, as soon as we sat them next to each other, they grabbed each other's hand. So, that was not staged. They were too cute checking each other out.

Oh, we did end up getting a room at the Ronald McDonald House, so that's good. Maybe that's a good sign of things to come...

Well, I will update as I can. Thank you for all your well wishes so far. I love to read your entries in the guestbook. I know you might not know what to say, but it is just nice to know we're in your thoughts. So, if you're afraid, please don't be. It really does help us, especially during times like these.

Thank you and talk to you soon!
Christy

PS, Tom and I got tickets to see Allison Krauss Wednesday night (I think at the coliseum). Of course, now we can't go. If you are interested in buying them (I think they are $70 each) please let me know. You can have 2 tickets or 4 (I think the couple that we were going with are willing to sell their 2 if that helps). Just click on contact me and it will send me an e-mail. Thanks!

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...