Sunday, August 19, 2007

Day 5

Well, just a quick one for now. Last night was my night to stay at the RMH and Tom is waiting for me at the hospital.

Just wanted to let you know that I added some more pics. One is of her incision - I know you've got to be curious as far as what it looks like.

ENT came by and said she definitely was in dire need of drops. So, she's got the meds she needs there. So, I feel better now. Today they are going to pull her last tube out - the remaining chest tube. YAY!

They put in an order for speech to come by tomorrow with the passy-muir valve. So, hopefully they'll come in the morning so we can get discharged at a decent time. Well, gotta go. As always, thank you for your continued support.

Take care,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...