Tuesday, August 21, 2007

7pm Update

7PM - Well, they pulled the chest tube out at noon. They took more x-rays at 6pm just to make sure that there wasn't a lot of air in there. Then the doc came to tell me that they were just not comfortable sending us home based on those x-rays. There is still some air and they want to wait till 10pm to see if it is stable or not. So, we decided to go on ahead and stay another night. Hopefully, we'll be on our way home in the am. Of course, I already went and check out of RMH today. But, luckily, they are letting us have our room back for the night. Well, gotta go. Thanks!

No comments: