Thursday, March 1, 2007

Thank you!

Thank you to those of you that offered your blood! Sounds weird, but what a great way to help Harlie! So far, it looks like we have 4 donors, which is fabulous.

Thank you Bruce (my big brother), Nancy (his wife), Cabell (my little brother) and Gina Barnes (Pampered Chef)!!! We are so grateful that you are all willing to take the time and effort to do this for Harlie!

Well, our physical therapist came yesterday for Harlie’s weekly “workout” session. I am so glad that she comes to see her every week. She shows me stuff that Harlie can do that I just don’t realize. Since she is still so tiny, I still think of her as a newborn! She is very close to rolling over and she actually enjoyed her tummy time. And she continues to get better at her head control.

We have an appointment with her pediatrician today and then tomorrow we go to get her cranial band. Tom’s sister, Kristie and her kids, Nathan and Tayne, and Tom’s mom, Mary Ann, are coming down today. We are really looking forward to their visit. Mary Ann is going to stay down to take care of Murphy for us while we are in DC (we are so grateful for that!)

I would like to ask you to keep our friends Karen and Jaime and their daughter Jameson in your thoughts and prayers. Jameson will go in for her second open heart surgery first thing this morning. I know how scared they are and I think they could use all the good vibes they can get. Thank you again for all your support. And THANK YOU to all my wonderful blood donors!

-Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...