Friday, March 2, 2007

Quick one

Well, today we go to get her cranial band. If I get some good pics I'll post them over the weekend.

Yesterday we went to see the pediatrician. Harlie weighed 10 pounds 11 ounces. I am so anxious to see how her weight gain changes after her surgery next week.

Some people have asked for the information on where we'll be. I'll post more details over the weekend. We leave Sunday night. She has to be there early Monday morning for all the pre-op exams and that's when we should get to talk to the surgeon and her cardiologist to find out what their plan is. Then I believe her surgery will be early Tuesday morning.

On another note, Jameson's surgery went well. I'll let you know how she's doing when I hear more.Okay, I'll update over the weekend. Talk to you later.

Take care,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...