Friday, June 19, 2009

Quick Update

Just a quick one because they are taking away my internet access card today. Another family wants to borrow it. Bummer. I can still access the internet through their tv system, but it's not nearly as comfortable. Oh well.

We're still on the floor. They just came in and took out her external pacer wires. That was how they paced her after surgery. They were sutured in, so Harlie was NOT a happy camper. But, she recovered pretty quickly when it was over. That means that the only thing left is her IV. So, hopefully that will be okay until we leave, hopefully this weekend.

She's still breathing pretty fast. And her sats are in the 70s on 40% oxygen. So, we'll see how she does tonight. Hopefully each day she'll show a little more improvement.

She's here, gotta go!

2 comments:

Heather said...

crossing my fingers for a safe and timely return home this weekend. we are missing you both terribly. wish I was there with you. . .

Anonymous said...

I hope you all get to come home SOON !! Mike and I just wanted to check in and see how you all were doing. Miss you both !! Marcy

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...