Spoke with the surgeon. Don't have time to write about it now. Harlie's fine and they said we can see her soon. We want to hurry up and eat and go, so that's why I don't have time.
More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Difficult Day
There are a few times of the year that prove to be particularly challenging, year after year. Homecoming is one of those times. The other ti...
-
We're trying it again... her heart cath is tomorrow (Tuesday) at MCV . We have to be there at 7am. Hopefully everything will go just ...
-
Hi. The past few days have been okay, I guess. Well, to be honest, Harlie is pretty miserable. We aren't exactly happy, either. Surgery...
-
I don't know how to begin a post after this long. Trust me, I've tried. I've tried so many times to write. I get started, might ...
No comments:
Post a Comment