Thursday, October 5, 2006

Day 10

Well, today was the first day of my new commuting routine. I think it will work. It was so great to go home last night and see Murphy and my house. It reminded me of who I am - it is amazing what being away for a month will do! I was afraid that I would forget how to be a mom or that he would forget - but we went right back as if I've never been away. (except we let him stay up late and eat M&Ms - which I would NEVER do normally!)

Well, Harlie is doing well. They transferred her to NICU today. I don't think that means much, just juggling around patients for space reasons. I think I'm going to like her there better because all the nurses are used to working around babies all the time. They said that I can bring in a mobile to put over her bed. That will be fun - it will be my first official purchase for her!

When I get down about all that she's going to have to go through in the next 5-7 years or so, I just remember that I get to go home and decorate her room. Already she's beaten the odds, so who knows what she'll be able to accomplish when she's bigger and stronger!

Well, thanks for checking in and have a great day!

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...