Monday, October 16, 2006

Back On-Line

Well it turns out that Babysites.com was doing system maintenance all weekend so we weren't able to update Harlie site. Anyway, as far as Harlie goes she is doing well. Assuming her last weigh-in was correct she is on the upswing with her weight. I visited on Saturday with Scott and I was able to play dad...change two diapers. Never thought I'd look forward to that...

This week should begin the training of Christy and I learning to take care of her needs at home. Too me it doesnt seem too scary, but i suspect that may change one we actually have her at home. But, I know we will do just fine. All in all, I think the end of the month still looks pretty realistic for having her home.

On a different note, Murphy and I went to the pumpkin patch on Sunday. Photos in the album at the front of the site.Oh yea, and the Steelers finally won!

Take Care,
Tom

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...