Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A day out.

Well, today was a really good day. Brandy and I decided to take Harlie OUT - and not to a doctor's appointment! So, we ran a few errands and went to Stony Point to have lunch and walk around the mall. Harlie liked being out so much that she didn't nap AT ALL! We couldn't believe it. And she was so good. She is really the most content baby I have ever seen! She just goes with the flow. A couple of people did look in the stroller and stare. I couldn't believe how obvious one guy was. He had a child in a stroller, too. It definitely made me feel uncomfortable, but I am sure that I will get used to it. I'm sure it is just curiosity. For the most part, people were nice. As Harlie gets older I think her personality will out shine her "imperfections". I think she is hysterical.

Tomorrow we have her cranial molding for her new helmet. Hopefully she will have it by mid June. And then we go see her pediatrician.

Oh, and another good thing, I spoke with her cardiologist today and he said that I can stop giving Harlie her diuretics. So we go from 5 meds to 3, which is great.

Well, that's it for today. I hope you are all well. I'm glad that you enjoy the photos. I think some of them are really starting to capture her happy personality.

Talk to you later,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...