Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Chest Mass Anniversary

Well, it was exactly one year ago today that we learned of Harlie's chest mass. I remember it like it was yesterday. I think getting past a few of these "anniversaries" will be big steps for us. Each one just proves how far we've come and how much we've accomplished.

Everything is going okay here. They did an EKG yesterday. I think everything is okay. They will continue to monitor her heart block and when and if necessary, they can hook up her pacemaker. No time soon they say. So, now we just wait and see what happens with this drainage. They want to give it at least one or two weeks so they can have some numbers to work with. I know that yesterday she drained about 100 mls. Hopefully over time, the daily amount will start to decrease.

Well, that's it for today. Thank you for your continued support and prayers.

Take care,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...