Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Video of Harlie dancing

So, I was looking through some pictures and came across this video of Harlie dancing in the mirror of our downstairs half bath. It was taken in November 2009, before her most recent jaw surgery. If you listen closely, at the end you can hear her say "uh-oh" because she almost falls. It think she is such a funny little girl.



No, she's not wearing any underpants, but I think that's hardly noticeable, so I'm posting it anyway. If memory serves, she had just gone potty and I went to check on her and found her dancing on the toilet - not something I had seen before. Capturing the moment was far more important than getting her dressed.

Now that's really it for tonight. More later!

Thanks,
Christy

5 comments:

Donna said...

That is the cutest video ever!!! I miss her (and you!) - we really need to coordinate something SOON!

B-Mama said...

She is so super cute! Hope you all have a GREAT time in Norfolk today with fewer hiccups all around!!! Blessings...

Janis said...

So dang cute!! The Potty Dance, I love it!!

Susan said...

OMGosh she is SO cute! I agree, can barely tell about the panties. And I clearly hear the uh-oh. It's great to see her in action. I'm jealous at how well she gets around.

Michele Andolina said...

What a cutie pie!! Thanks for sharing and making my day.

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...