Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sitting up!

Well, we had another busy day. Murphy started his new preschool today. He went right in the class and sat down with no problem whatsoever. I can't tell you how lucky we feel to have such an easy going kid. I guess God gave him to us for a reason, huh?

Then Brandy, me and Harlie rushed down to MCV for an appointment with her nutritionist. Harlie weighed 15 pounds, 1 ounce. Exactly what she weighed on surgery day - August 14th. We decided that the formula she was on just wasn't working. Her vomiting increased significantly. So, we are going to try to put her back on regular formula instead of all this special stuff. We'll see how that goes in the next few days. We were hoping that we could just start Pediasure - but she's no where close to being able to start that. I think she said that Harlie has to be 20 pounds or so. Who knows when that will be!

Then we rushed home for her physical therapy appointment. We were late for that, but Traci is so good to us that she waited. And then Traci sat her up on the floor, and she stayed like that... for a long time! Traci said it's official - she's sitting up! Woohoo!

I think Harlie is starting to feel better. But, she's still on oxygen. So, we'll just have to see what happens there. I keep trying to wean her off, but it isn't working. Hopefully that will change soon.

Picked Murphy up from school and he said he had a good day. That's about it. I hope all your kids had a good first day of school.

Take care,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...