Sunday, September 9, 2007

Are you ready for some football?!

So, football season is here! I love football season. I love that it is going to get cooler (mostly so we can take Harlie out more). I love the game and how football brings people together. Sitting around, watching the games, eating, drinking, and laughing. It’s such a fun season. And last year, I didn’t get to enjoy any of it. So, hopefully this year will be different.

The Steelers won their first game today. And from what I do remember about last year’s season, that’s an improvement. For those of you that don’t know, Tom is president of a Steeler fan club that meets at the Playing Field to watch the games. And they raise money to donate to the Children’s Hospital here in Richmond. Hopefully, it will be a good season.

Well, on Friday we had physical therapy. Harlie got her stander and they made all the adjustments for her. The stander is a piece of equipment that she gets strapped into in a standing position. It forces her to put weight on her legs. It has a tray in front so she can play with toys and there is a basin too, so she can splash her hands in water. I have to say that so far, she doesn't love it. Hopefully, after a few tries, she'll get more comfortable.

We are really enjoying her sitting up. She isn't completely stable yet, but she's learning. She definitely tries to keep from falling over, but her hands aren't that fast yet.

Tomorrow we are getting Harlie's first professional photographs done. Paige Stevens Buchbinder is coming over to our house to take them for us so we don't have to take her out. Paige did our wedding and a bunch of family photos for us. I think she's great. Here's her website: http://www.picturepaiges.com in case you’re interested. It's hard to believe that she's almost one, and these will be her first real photos. She’s such a busy baby!

Well, that’s it for tonight. I’ll let you know how the photo shoot goes. I hope you are all well, and I’ll talk to you later.

Take care,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...