Monday, September 10, 2007

Harlie's First Photo Shoot

Today was a very good day, I think. Harlie has been down to next-to-nothing on the O2. We were able to keep her under a half of a liter all day. And, if you can believe it, we were able to take her off for the photos!

Well, I think Paige got some good ones and I can't wait to see them. I love how she finds cool backgrounds just anywhere. Like on the floor in my dining room. I never would have thought of that.

And I can’t believe how cooperative Harlie was. She was in such a good mood. If she didn’t have all her medical issues, she would be the easiest baby ever. She really has such an easy going personality. It amazes me every day how happy she is.

We had physical therapy again today. Traci put her in her stander again. And Harlie did much better today. She spent a good while in there – not smiling, but not crying either. So that’s something. I’ll attach some photos soon. I will try playing a video for her to see if that helps (thanks Lucy! – even though you’re a cheesehead, with a lot of hair.) I know a certain someone, named Todd, that is a Packer fan and he joined the Steeler Fan Club yesterday. Pretty funny.

Well, just a short one for tonight. Thanks for checking in.

Take care,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...