Thursday, March 1, 2012

Another man down...

When I said I didn't want to take Harlie to her therapies, I didn't mean I would rather stay home with a vomiting child.  And this is why I try not to complain.

I picked up Harlie and Terri at 12:45 and then headed to speech therapy.  While in therapy I got a phone call from Murphy's school.  He vomited after recess.  Oh no.  I called Maggie, my niece, who was home with Cooper.  I asked if she could get Murphy from school.  Then I called to cancel Harlie's physical therapy appointment so I could go home and rescue Maggie, and tend to my eldest.

I was hoping that Murphy was being dramatic.  But, no.  He was really sick.  He couldn't keep a drop of water down today.  But, thankfully, he can run to the bathroom and carry a bowl around if he needs to.  So, it's not as bad as when a toddler is throwing up.  I am hoping that it will be over as quick for Murphy as it was for Cooper.

Short one tonight. I'm pooped.
Thanks!
~Christy

2 comments:

Grandma said...

I am so sorry for you,,,I sure hope Harlie avoids all that...and you big kids too....be careful and try to reest when you can.

Ann said...

Just yuk! Hope everyone is feeling better by the end of the weekend and that no one else "falls".

Sending hugs your way. xoxo

Ann

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...