She stayed dry all day yesterday! She only had one accident - and it really wasn't her fault. She had a coughing fit and she just couldn't hold it. But then went right on the potty and finished.
She SO knows what she's doing! I can't wait to see how today goes. But right now, I'm being a bad mommy and letting her sleep in. Yes, it's 10am and she's still sleeping. Is she a teenager at heart, or what?
I guess I should go wake her.
More later!
~Christy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Difficult Day
There are a few times of the year that prove to be particularly challenging, year after year. Homecoming is one of those times. The other ti...
-
We're trying it again... her heart cath is tomorrow (Tuesday) at MCV . We have to be there at 7am. Hopefully everything will go just ...
-
Hi. The past few days have been okay, I guess. Well, to be honest, Harlie is pretty miserable. We aren't exactly happy, either. Surgery...
-
I don't know how to begin a post after this long. Trust me, I've tried. I've tried so many times to write. I get started, might ...
No comments:
Post a Comment