Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cooper's First Haircut

Cooper got his first haircut today. It was really overdue. Here are some pics...

BEFORE...


(That's Murphy in the seat in the background.)


DURING...



AFTER...


Well, what do you think?


It is very hard to get a good picture of Cooper. He moves all the time. Really fast. But, we are getting family pictures done at the end of the month with Pictures by Paige and I am SO excited! Cooper has not had one professional photograph yet! So, keep a look out for those in the next month or so.

I have so many things to blog about. We have been very busy this week. But, finding the time to sit and blog has become increasingly difficult. Which is a real shame. Because I always feel better after I blog.

Take care,
Christy

2 comments:

grandma said...

Is he not the most precious baby!!!! I, definately, can vouch that he does not sit still for a minute!! He looks adorable and I can't wait to see the family photos.

B-Mama said...

Love the new do!! He's adorable! Baby J will be jealous--perhaps our next cut should be from a salon! See you soon.

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...