Monday, June 2, 2008

Surgery tomorrow!

Very quick update. We are packing to leave tonight (Monday). We are going to stay with our friends, Matt and Melissa who live not far from the hospital in Norfolk tonight. Then, we might move to the Ronald McDonald House, which is right across the street from CHKD (Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters).

We have to have Harlie there at 5:30am. They said she is first case. I have no idea how long the surgery will be. Will find that out tomorrow.

I will update as soon as I can. Thank you so much for all your well wishes. I am on auto-pilot right now, just putting one foot in front of the other.

Talk to you soon!
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...