Friday, May 16, 2008

We're Home!

6pm UPDATE

We're home! YAY! Things finally got moving, so they had no problem sending her home. Her belly is still distended and tight, but they said it will take a few days to go back to normal. As long as things were moving, they were fine with how she was doing.

I think Harlie is starting to feel better, too. She was VERY uncomfortable most of the day. She's walked a very little bit (a few steps with her walker). She is still very tired. So far the feedings are going very well. I am really liking the mickey button. I will post pictures soon. Well, just wanted to let you know.

Talk to you later!
Take care,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...