Saturday, October 6, 2007

We're Home!

Ahhhh, home again. Such a good feeling. We got on the road at 1:30 - but hit a ton of traffic. I really don't know how people commute.

Harlie is doing well. I'm sure she's just as happy to be here as I am. Although, the next time we have a hospital stay in DC, it will be much better. The new wing opens in November and it sounds really nice. The cardiac department is moving to the new space, so that will mean that we'll be there at some point.

All the rooms are private, with private baths AND showers!!! (right now I go down the hall to a locker room with some showers) They will all have flat screen tvs, with internet access, and new, more comfortable furniture. I am thrilled about the internet access - and I think it's through the tv. I might just enjoy our next stay. Although, I have to say, I am really starting to get to know a lot of people at the hospital, so it's not that bad, really. It almost feels like a reunion.

Well, that's it for tonight. Thanks for your support!

Take care,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...