Ahhhh, home again. Such a good feeling. We got on the road at 1:30 - but hit a ton of traffic. I really don't know how people commute.
Harlie is doing well. I'm sure she's just as happy to be here as I am. Although, the next time we have a hospital stay in DC, it will be much better. The new wing opens in November and it sounds really nice. The cardiac department is moving to the new space, so that will mean that we'll be there at some point.
All the rooms are private, with private baths AND showers!!! (right now I go down the hall to a locker room with some showers) They will all have flat screen tvs, with internet access, and new, more comfortable furniture. I am thrilled about the internet access - and I think it's through the tv. I might just enjoy our next stay. Although, I have to say, I am really starting to get to know a lot of people at the hospital, so it's not that bad, really. It almost feels like a reunion.
Well, that's it for tonight. Thanks for your support!
Take care,
Christy
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Difficult Day
There are a few times of the year that prove to be particularly challenging, year after year. Homecoming is one of those times. The other ti...
-
We're trying it again... her heart cath is tomorrow (Tuesday) at MCV . We have to be there at 7am. Hopefully everything will go just ...
-
Hi. The past few days have been okay, I guess. Well, to be honest, Harlie is pretty miserable. We aren't exactly happy, either. Surgery...
-
I don't know how to begin a post after this long. Trust me, I've tried. I've tried so many times to write. I get started, might ...
No comments:
Post a Comment