Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First Year Stats

So, now that Harlie’s first year is behind us, I thought I would go back and gather some stats. And here they are:

127 days in the hospital (over 4 months)
88 doctor’s appointments (that’s just during the months she was NOT in the hospital – less than 8, which is an average of 3 per week)
7 surgeries
6 trips to the ER (felt like a lot more to tell you the truth)
2 ambulance rides (3 for me since I got a ride to DC before she was born)
1 helicopter ride
6 CT scans
2 Heart Caths
1 Million smiles

What a busy year! Looking back (which I try not to do in too much detail) I can’t believe we survived it. The first few months were definitely the roughest of our lives. And every day I thank God that they are behind us. WooHoo!

So, I finally got around to uploading the photos that Paige took right before Harlie’s birthday. Some of them are at the end of Harlie’s First Year Montage (under My Favorite Links). I think Paige did a fabulous job.

Well, just a short one for tonight.

Take care,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...