Friday, October 5, 2007

Still at the hospital

Well, unfortunately they weren't comfortable with discharging us yesterday. I wasn't that surprised. And Harlie was really tired yesterday, slept most of the day and all night. And she had a fever. They said normal reaction to surgery, so nothing to be alarmed about. They gave her some Tylenol and it came down soon after that. So, maybe the trip home would have been too much for her. It's always better if I can make myself believe that I like all the decisions made by the docs.

So, I've been told that they will do rounds on us around 10am and that the team will make the decision then. I can't imagine it would be anything but sending us home.

I think Harlie is really wising up to this hospital stuff. She has cried everytime someone has come in the room. And that is so NOT like her! I'm sure that once I get her home in her familiar surroundings, she'll be happy again.

Well, hopefully the next time I update this site it will be from home. Thank you for all the messages - I appreciate each and every one!!!!

Take care,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...