Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Carnival

On Saturday, we had a neighborhood Halloween festival and then Murphy had his Halloween Carnival at his school. So we got the kids all dressed up and took some pictures. I just couldn't wait till Halloween to post them. 

My neighbors gave Harlie the Click Clack Moo, Cows that Type book for her birthday. Well, Murphy loves it so I convinced him that he wanted to be Farmer Brown so Harlie could be a pig. I figured this is the last year I'll be able to do that. I thought they looked so cute together. 

The parties were fun and Harlie did great. We hardly had to suction her. 

Everything is still going well here. Haven't had much to post, which is a nice change for us. Harlie has definitely mastered the "throwing things off the high chair" skill. She seems to do it with more attitude than I ever remember Murphy having. She is doing great in physical therapy. I really am starting to see a lot of progress. Traci is starting to teach her how to pivot while sitting, sit up on her knees, and crawling. We're still very far from crawling (not sure that she'll ever really do that since she doesn't have the mobility in her neck to look where she's going). But, who knows. Maybe she'll surprise us, as always. 

Well, this will be a quick one because we have to leave soon to go to Mike and Marcy's wedding. Should be fun! 

Take care,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...