Well, just a quick one tonight. I think the past few weeks have caught up with me and I am feeling pretty exhausted.
So, I decided to cancel the anesthesia meeting for today. I have not completely decided if I will reschedule or cancel the entire thing. I remember reading on the Goldenhar support group that parents would say they were just too tired to go through another procedure. And I remember thinking that was crazy. Now, I completely understand.
Today we had physical therapy. Traci said that she feels that Harlie is definitely making progress. She can almost get into a sitting up position from a laying down position.
Tomorrow we have occupational therapy. Unfortunately with the craziness of the past few days, I have not been able to work with her on her oral feedings. So, hopefully, we haven't lost any ground.
Then after that, we go downtown to see her nutritionist. I love her and am looking forward to hear what she has to say about how Harlie is doing.
Well, that's it. Thanks for checking in and I will write more later and post some photos. I need to post the ones that Paige took and the ones from her last surgery.
Take care,
Christy
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Difficult Day
There are a few times of the year that prove to be particularly challenging, year after year. Homecoming is one of those times. The other ti...
-
We're trying it again... her heart cath is tomorrow (Tuesday) at MCV . We have to be there at 7am. Hopefully everything will go just ...
-
Hi. The past few days have been okay, I guess. Well, to be honest, Harlie is pretty miserable. We aren't exactly happy, either. Surgery...
-
I don't know how to begin a post after this long. Trust me, I've tried. I've tried so many times to write. I get started, might ...
No comments:
Post a Comment