Monday, July 30, 2007

Quick one.

Wanda’s memorial service was on Friday. It was a wonderful service. A lot of people got up and spoke about Wanda and shared their stories. You hear that certain people are amazing and you think, yeah, okay, sure. But, Wanda really was. And it was obvious that many people agree with me on that.

Harlie is feeling better. She had physical therapy today and it went well. I always feel better when she has a good therapy session. Tomorrow we have a pulmonary appointment and hopefully we’ll be seeing the nutritionist that was taking care of Harlie when she was in the hospital. She’s my favorite. I’m hoping we can just stick with her now. It sounds like that should be easy – but of course, it is more complicated than that. But, I think I can get around those rules considering my previous experience with the other nutritionist!

Tomorrow (July 31st) is Brandy’s birthday (our day nurse). So, Happy Birthday Brandy! You would think she would have the day off, but no. Since we have the pulmonary appointment, she said she would work so she could go with us. I told her she didn’t have to. But, she insisted – because she’s so darn good to us. I really don’t know what I’d do without her.

Oh, I have a funny Murphy story. The other night Tom and Murphy were wrestling and playing on the floor while I was getting Harlie ready for bed. Out of the blue, Murphy says to Tom, “You want a piece of me?” It was hysterical - that little tiny voice saying that. Tom and I had no idea where he learned that. Then the next day, Murphy told me that he heard it in Toy Story.

Well, that’s about it for today. I hope you are all well.

Thanks for checking in,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...