Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Off to DC...

So, we are all packed and ready to go. We are planning on being on the road by 5:30am. I have been awake for a very long time. Harlie had a bad night last night needing suctioning constantly. Unfortunately, our nurse had the night off. At 1:30am I gave up and just sat in her room with the computer. I did get a nap today, so I don't feel that tired. I'm sure it is nervous energy. But, whatever works. We have our nurse tonight, so hopefully it will be a good night for us all.

I am so glad that the surgical consult is finally here! Harlie has an echo at 9am, perfusion study at 10:30 or 11:30, and we meet with Dr. Sandler at 2pm. So, it will be a busy day. Since Harlie has been feeling and sounding so bad, we packed an overnight bag, just in case. Hopefully, we'll be home Wednesday night, but I have learned that with Harlie, you have to expect the unexpected.

Well, I will update the site as soon as I can. Please keep your fingers crossed for us that whatever we learn, we can handle. Thank you, as always, for your continued support. I hope you know how much we appreciate it.

Take care,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...