Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Busy day coming up.

Well, this is just going to be a quick one tonight. I'm sure you're happy about that! haha

Nothing happened today - no new lines - no tests. So, it was a good lazy day for us. Tomorrow is another story...

Harlie's heart cath and CT scan is tomorrow. I am glad because it means less sticking and consolidating sedations.

On a good note - Harlie's reflux seems to be under control! YAY! In the past 2 days she hasn't thrown up ONCE! What a welcome change for us! And her C-Diff seems to be under control, too. So, hopefully, she will finally start to gain some good weight. I long to see some fat on her.

I'll let you know what happens tomorrow. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. Thank you so much for all your support!

Take care,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...