Sunday, January 14, 2007

Quick one on Sunday night

Hi everyone,

Just a quick one tonight... just in case you were wondering about the day nurse, the meeting didn't happen. She called and wanted to reschedule it to Tuesday. I've called another agency to see if they can fill the position. So, we'll see what happens. If I could find another nurse like my night nurse I would be so happy.

We have the barium swallow and upper GI in the morning. I am really hoping that all will go well. We meet with the Feeding Clinic on Tuesday to go over the results. We are crossing our fingers that they will tell us that we can start to try to feed her by mouth soon.

Okay, talk to you later.
-Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...