Friday, January 12, 2007

15 weeks

Harlie weighed in at 8 pounds, 10 ounces. That's a 4 ounce gain in 7 days. Not exactly what we were hoping for, but maybe this week will be better. The goal is still 1 ounce per day.

We have an appointment with the feeding clinic next week, so we'll see what they have to say. Next week is pretty busy. We have 5 appointments:

1. barium swallow and upper GI
2. feeding clinic
3. physical therapy
4. cardiology
5. pediatrician

I am supposed to meet a potential day nurse this afternoon. We'll see how that goes. I am hoping that I like her - it has been 3 weeks since I have had a day nurse.

Well, I have to run. Hope you are all well.
-Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...