Saturday, November 4, 2006

Late Halloween Entry

We have been so consumed with Harlie's arrival home that I wasn't able to tell you all about Halloween.

Murphy, Christy, and I went Trick-or-Treating on Tuesday for the 1st time. Murphy hung in there long enough for Christy to get her fill of candy...if that is actually possible!

Personally, I was pleased to see all of my neighbors walking around with beers in their hands...I had a very similar idea.Murphy was dressed as a chicken. Yep, you read that corret, a big white chicken. And apparently he was quite the hit at both daycare and in the neighborhood. Amazing all the fuss a last minute $20 Target costume will cause (it was the last costume in his size). Photos in the album.

Anyway, it was a nice night. Our friends Marcy and Mike came over and gave out candy at the house so Christy and I could both go with Murphy. Mike cooked up a batch of New Orleans Etoufee that was of course awesome. Murphy and Christy had a small candy buffet.

Take care,
Tom

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...