Sunday, April 19, 2009

MAD!

Well, Harlie woke up with another fever. It just keeps coming back. I've called the docs in DC. The doc I spoke to is going to let the team know, but I think it's a pretty safe bet that surgery will NOT happen tomorrow.

I'm mad. Why? Why can't something, anything go smoothly with Harlie?? This was our 3rd date for the Fontan for crying out loud?!

And now what do I do? I called the hospital in DC and spoke with the doc there. Harlie needs to be seen. But by who? The ER here in Richmond, or in DC? Now we're back to where we were weeks ago. We need to find the source of the infection. Again. She was fine before her cath. UGH!

Give me strength!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Well $h*#! I think if it were me - I'd go to the DC ER, that way you are already there once Harlie recovers from whatever is going on. I'm so sorry things are not going smoothly for you or Harlie. Sending you strength . . .

Ann

Kristen said...

Oh Christy! I am so sorry! I will give you a call tomorrow, if you're not already in DC. *Sending strength your way* (Although, I know you already have a ton of it, even if it doesn't feel like it right now.)

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...