Monday, February 12, 2007

Another trip to Norfolk

Well, it's Monday night and tomorrow morning we head to Norfolk to meet with Dr. Magee again (her plastic surgeon). We are going to go over her CT scans. We are hoping that whatever we learn, we can handle. Hopefully, nothing “new” – just more details on what we already know would be nice.

I am very glad to report that we finally found a day nurse! She starts on Wednesday and will probably work 3 days a week. She is very flexible, so we’ll just see what works out best for both of us as far as our schedule goes. She is a friend of our friend, Mike. Mike, thank you so much for helping us! I can’t tell you how much I am looking forward to having some help and a little bit of freedom. Well, I have to cut this one short. It is late and we have a long day tomorrow.

Talk to you soon,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...