Thursday, June 16, 2011

Harlie's Last day of school

Today was Harlie's last day of preschool.  Well, she'll go to summer school for the month of July, and then preschool will officially be over.  Luckily I remembered that I had my camera in my bag when I went to pick them up from school this afternoon.  


Harlie's actual preschool class is only a half-day (the second half, 11am - 2pm).  She goes in at 9:30am to recieve her hearing impaired instruction.  Tomorrow is the last day of school for our county, and it is only a half-day.  Since Harlie's class was the second half, she won't go at all tomorrow, making today her last day.
 

Since Harlie's still recovering in her brace, I drive them to school and pick them up.  I just didn't want her jostled around on the bus.  And speaking of the bus, one of her bus drivers sent Harlie a card the other day, saying that the driver and the aide on the bus miss her.  How sweet!

Brandy and Harlie
After I uploaded those pictures, I went and looked for a picture from the first day of school.


HA!  She's wearing the same shirt!  What are the chances?   It's clearly one of my favorites.  And boy am I so glad I cut her hair!  I think the short cut looks so much better on her.

Brandy suctioning while waiting for the bus.
Notice there's just a few bags to carry around. 

Such a big bus for a little girl. 
Tomorrow is Murphy's last day.  And I must say, I'm not sorry to see first grade end.  It was a tough year for him.  I am very hopeful that second grade will be a better year.  

More later!
~Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...