Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thank You!

To this wonderful friend, who brought me this chocolate last night (in response to my last post):


Good people are such a blessing!  You turned my night around.  Thank you, Brittany!

And, here's a pic of Harlie posing last night - showing me her bloody ear:


It collects around the edge because of the hearing aid.  It pretty much stopped yesterday afternoon.  So this isn't bad.  Still no date for her ear tube placement or bronch.  And I forgot to tell you that her pediatrician said even though there's no more wax build-up in her ear - it is FULL of fluid (not yet infected).  I don't know what that fluid does to her hearing, but I can't imagine it's good for it.  We really need that new tube!!!

We had a really good session at feeding therapy today.  But, since I have to run off to the next therapy session, I'll have to fill you in later.  I have so much on my mind that I want to blog about!  Soon.  I hope.

More later!  Thanks again, Brittany!

Thanks,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...