Thursday, February 10, 2011

Family Photos

Super Bowl Sunday, we super excited Steelers fans headed to the front porch in all our Steelers attire for family photos.


And, as usual, our three wonderfully cooperative children sat still and smiled sweetly, for photos.  

NOT!




















Ahhh.  There it is.


Good enough for me!

And, just in case you're wondering... yes.  I do see that Murphy's hair is messed up.  He has the worst hair.  Okay, I know it's not the worst.  But, it is not an easy head of hair to work with.  It is full of cowlicks.  And it needs to be short or long.  Any length in between and it becomes unmanageable.  I like it short, but that means we buzz it at home (which makes it really short and better in the warmer months) or we take him somewhere often.  And it's hard to keep up with often.  And honestly, we are so used to his crazy hair that we hardly notice it anymore.  It's not until I look at photos that I think, "Oh, how did I let him out of the house like that"?! Oops.

A perfect example of that can be seen in the Pinewood Derby photos.  If you click on the photo of Murphy standing next to the track, you can see his hair sticking up in the back.  Yep.  He dressed in his Cub Scout uniform and I let him walk out the house.  Just like that.  Bye Murphy!  Have a good time!

Oh well.  I suppose there are worse things.

Oh, and just in case you're wondering...Cooper has the EXACT same hair pattern.  Look at this photo for proof...


It is just wrong to have to spend time on a boy's hair style.  Wrong.  Like I don't have enough to worry about.  Geez.

I have SO much more to blog about still.  Lots of new posts below, too.

Thanks!
~Christy

1 comment:

B-Mama said...

Super cute and funny. Love it all! We have hair issues here too--thick and with cowlicks! Ugh! Harlie's hair, on the contrary, is *adorable* in these shots! Look at that curl and bow. Too too cute!!

The superbowl pic is great--you are going to look back on that one and smile! Except for the loss--Tom may still be getting over it years down the line. poor guy!

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...