Sunday, January 23, 2011

One more thing...

before I forget.

Today Tom and I took the kids to the mall play area.  It is COLD here and I believe that Cooper needs to work out some energy to help him sleep.  So, we went today (along with everyone else).  Well, the whole time there Cooper would come over to us and put his hands out and say "where Harlie?"  He says her name like R-E.  It's pretty cute.  Anyway, it was like he was worried about her if he didn't know where she was.  He did that about 10 times.  Then one of the last times, after we pointed to her, he went running to her and hugged her!  It was so cute!

It is so great when they get along and love each other.  It makes all the hard times worth it.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...