Just in case you are worried about me...
I FINISHED A MARATHON!!!
My time was 4 hours and 34 minutes. Right at my "goal" - if I had a time goal. My real goal was to finish - so either way I was successful. Woohoo!
Since I am about to fall over from exhaustion, that's all I'm writing tonight. I'll write lots more later and post lots of pictures!
Thank you for all your good wishes and encouragement!
~Christy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Difficult Day
There are a few times of the year that prove to be particularly challenging, year after year. Homecoming is one of those times. The other ti...
-
We're trying it again... her heart cath is tomorrow (Tuesday) at MCV . We have to be there at 7am. Hopefully everything will go just ...
-
Hi. The past few days have been okay, I guess. Well, to be honest, Harlie is pretty miserable. We aren't exactly happy, either. Surgery...
-
I don't know how to begin a post after this long. Trust me, I've tried. I've tried so many times to write. I get started, might ...
8 comments:
Of course you did! You are amazing.
Congrats!
That is AWESOME!!
That is fantastic! :)
I am just getting caught up on all of our friends, since Emily's hospital stay this week.
I remember clearly the first time Jacob called me Mom instead of Mommy. It was in 1st grade, so he was 6. Now he wouldn't be caught dead at 10 saying Mommy, LOL ... although he says it in a funny voice when he really wants something. :)
Congratulations Ron and Sue Minkus
Congratulations! So glad you get to enjoy some "me" time once in awhile. I Know it's hard but you and Tom are doing such a great job of raising the kids. I don't know if I'd do as well as you two seem to be doing.
AWESOME!
Proud of you and extremely impressed.
I never doubted you would finish. CONGRATS and big hugs!
Post a Comment