Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Murphy's Homework

This afternoon we were working on Murphy's homework. One of his tasks was find something in your home to match each shape: circle, square, rectangle, triangle.

This is what he wrote:



I had to help him with the word bowl. At first, he had it spelled as bol. Normally, I leave it the way he writes it. But, it just seems like I should be telling him how to spell them correctly. But, with tishoo box? Well, I just couldn't bear to have him change it. I had to walk away I was laughing so hard. It's just so darn CUTE!

And wectogol translates to rectangle. But he wasn't supposed to spell the shape, he was supposed to spell the item in our home that is in a shape of a rectangle - like refrigerator, which he added at the bottom.

Kids are funny.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love this! So cute!

Susan said...

Kid-spell is SO cute!

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...