Saturday, April 2, 2011

We are going home!

WOOHOO!!!!

The only thing we are waiting on now is for the ortho folks to read her last x-rays (which we just took her down for a little while ago).  Once they do that, and the docs up here write all of her prescriptions, and we get a harness to put her in the car, we are free to leave!

YAY!!!

This morning she asked for milk and proceeded to down 4 ounces in like a minute - another thing that she has NEVER done!  She's not ever taken consecutive drinks from a straw - and she did it this morning like she's done it all her life.  What a nut!  How can a girl make so much progress when she is going through so much stuff?  That is so opposite from the normal.  Typical Harlie, I suppose.

Okay, lots to do, much excitement, gotta go!

Thank you!
~Christy

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Holy cow!

Congratulations :-)

Go Harlie!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you all can go home. Drive carefully. I am sure Murphy, Cooper and Grandma will be so happy to see you. Harlie, You are AMAZING!!!! Love to all, Ron and Sue

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, indeed!! Excellent news all round.

Lisa B
Hampshire, UK

Brittany said...

I hope that you, Tom, Harlie, and the boys have had a wonderful weekend together back at home!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you all got to go home and hope you are all settled in and Harlie is feeling a little more comfortable. Love Marcy

Veronica said...

I hope you are all settled at home! Thanks for the email, I'll be getting back to you very soon.

Susan said...

I'm glad you are going home! Good luck once you get there I hope things go smoothly!

It's hunger I tell you. Makes you wonder.....

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...