I know I should write something more emotional and heartfelt about the passing of 2009 and all the challenges and HOPE that 2010 brings...
But I don't feel like it right now. For now, I just want to tell you what I'm excited about.
One - Harlie's hearing aid! Talk about hope!!!! And HUGE potential!!!!! I'm so excited about all the things that could be better with a hearing aid that works for her - and allows her to hear so much more of her world. Our appointment is MONDAY!!! Woohoo!!!
Two - I'm excited about her communication device and all that it could add to her world as well. I'm excited about being able to have a "conversation" with her. And I'm excited for others to be able to communicate with her, too!
Three - I'm excited to get her jaw unwired. Can you believe that it has already been over 3 weeks since her surgery? So, just 5 weeks to go and the wires come out!
Four...
So... What are you excited about???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Difficult Day
There are a few times of the year that prove to be particularly challenging, year after year. Homecoming is one of those times. The other ti...
-
We're trying it again... her heart cath is tomorrow (Tuesday) at MCV . We have to be there at 7am. Hopefully everything will go just ...
-
Hi. The past few days have been okay, I guess. Well, to be honest, Harlie is pretty miserable. We aren't exactly happy, either. Surgery...
-
There are a few times of the year that prove to be particularly challenging, year after year. Homecoming is one of those times. The other ti...
2 comments:
I'm excited about all things for you too! Maybe not quite as excited as the people in #4, but excited for sure!
I'm with Susan. I'm excited for Harlie and all the possibilities 2010 brings her way.
Post a Comment