Wednesday, May 16, 2012

We Heart Harlie Info

Here are the blog posts I'm working on for the near future:

Harlie's BAHA surgery and new developments
Boston Children's Hospital pre-op appointments
Harlie's health status (she seems to be getting better!)
Mother's Day
Our mini vacation to Isle of Palms (yes, like weeks and weeks ago!)

So, stay tuned!

But, for tonight, I'm going to focus on the We Heart Harlie event on Saturday.

Things are really coming together.  Lynda has been working tirelessly on all the details.  Our Daisy troop moms have been awesome and I feel so lucky and blessed with how they have welcomed Harlie into their hearts.  They are all busy mamas and are going out of their way for us.  It is an incredible feeling to be on the receiving end of this kind of love and support.

Schedule of Events for Saturday, May 19th

8:30 - Welcome
8:45 - Zumba (35-40 minutes) in the gym
9:00 - Adrenaline (60 minutes) outside
9:15 - Relay races outside
9:30 - Tae Kwon Do by Master Cho's (30-35 minutes) in the gym
10:00 - Raffles

They will have all of this posted at the school so people will be able to see where to go and when.  And please keep in mind that this schedule is subject to adjustments.

I was trying to list all the items that are being raffled.  However, I cannot keep my eyes open.  So, I will have to do a separate post tomorrow for that.  Trust me when I say that there's a ton of GREAT stuff!  It's really so exciting!

Thank you so much to all of you who are making this happen!!

Much love,
Christy



No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...