Monday, May 21, 2012

Thank you

I have so much to write!  But, it's already 10:30pm and there is no way I can stay up to write tonight.  But I am so looking forward to sharing all the details of the We Heart Harlie event on Saturday.  It really was fabulous.  Well, from my point of view, I mean.  We were surrounded by good, caring, loving people and it felt incredible.  How often does that happen in your life?  I might not always feel this way - but we are really lucky people.

So, until I can write more...

I want everyone to know how much Saturday's We Heart Harlie event meant to us.  The emotions are complicated when someone throws a fundraiser for your family.  I'd give ANYTHING to be the Giver instead of the Receiver and have a healthy child who doesn't have to live this kind of life.  But, to know how much she is loved and how much we are loved, is a blessing beyond words.

I know you are all busy (and generous!) people and I just want you to know that you taking the time out to come support us means the world to us.  And for those of you that donated your money, time, services or products... Thank you!  You made a HUGE, positive difference in our lives.

I can't wait to show you the pictures that Paige Stevens Photography took!  I know she got some awesome ones!

There is so much more to share!!!  Soon, I hope.

Thank you for supporting us!
~Christy xo

1 comment:

Susan said...

That's so great Christy!

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...