I have a lot to tell you about, but for tonight, I want to ask you to keep Beverley and Jim and their family in your thoughts and prayers as they lost their sweet Leyda yesterday (Saturday). She was six years old.
My heart aches for them. Here is what Beverley wrote that day:
Our bodies now disappoint us, but when they are raised, they will be full of glory. They are weak now, but when they are raised, they will be full of power.
~1 Corinthians 15:43
Leyda is now with Jesus, full of glory and full of power! Her heart is healed, her body is healed.
Thank you for keeping them in your thoughts,
~Christy
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Difficult Day
There are a few times of the year that prove to be particularly challenging, year after year. Homecoming is one of those times. The other ti...
-
We're trying it again... her heart cath is tomorrow (Tuesday) at MCV . We have to be there at 7am. Hopefully everything will go just ...
-
Hi. The past few days have been okay, I guess. Well, to be honest, Harlie is pretty miserable. We aren't exactly happy, either. Surgery...
-
There are a few times of the year that prove to be particularly challenging, year after year. Homecoming is one of those times. The other ti...

4 comments:
My deepest sympathy goes out to Leyda's family and friends. May they find solace in knowing Leyda is with Our Lord.
I am all welled up with sadness for these dear people. My heart feels solace in the words from Corinthians--I find great hope knowing that Leila is now healed for eternity. I will continue to keep her family in my prayers.
I am so sorry to hear that. Most definitely holding them up in prayer.
I'm sorry Christy, it is sad to lose a friend. And I'm sure it's devastating to her family.
Post a Comment