Friday, July 29, 2011

Quick Update

So, that swollen eye that Cooper was sporting yesterday?  Pink eye.  Our doc called in drops and he's already much better.  No residual effects from the bloody nose, so that's good.

And you might remember me telling you about our lost photos and videos?  I've been holding my breath and praying (yes, praying!) that the second data recovery company could work some miracles and save our memories.  The thought of NEVER seeing those pictures or videos again was too much!!

Well, we heard from the company and they SAVED our data!!!!  Oh thank you, thank you, thank you Great Data Recovery People!!!  Of course it cost us over $1,100.  But, just between me and you - I would have gone in debt and paid way more than that if I had to.  They put all our data on a hard drive and it is in route to us as we speak.  We should have it sometime next week.  Ahhhh, I can now breathe again.

And you might remember me mentioning that Harlie's hearing impaired teacher and I were going to work on a book all about Harlie for her kindergarten class.  Well, I am very happy to report that she has been working very hard on the book and it should be done and ordered sometime next week!  It is so cute!  I can't wait to show it to you.

Well, I've started some more posts, but haven't been able to finish them.  I hope to have a couple done this weekend.  I am running 10 miles early in the am, so I must go and get some sleep!  I swear this summer is way hotter than it was last summer.  The heat has been miserable to run in!  But, oddly enough... I still love it!  I really do.  I think I might be insane.

Have a great weekend!
~Christy

ps - Thanks for all your wonderful comments to yesterday's post!  I love having you in our corner!!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

So glad they were able to get all of your pics and videos back...I can't imagine how hard it would've been to lose all of that.

Susan said...

That is FANTASTIC that they saved your data. You are really lucky! I had a friend lose all hers in a similar situation. I don't think you get over it.

I think that book is a great idea. I bet it turns out really cute!

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...