Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Tomorrow (today, by the time you read this) is Harlie's 4th birthday.  I just can't believe it.  My, how time flies.

Saturday starts off with a 16-mile run (for me, of course).  Then I will hurry home and rush to get ready for Harlie's birthday party at noon.  No time for an ice bath for me!  Her party is at a playground.

Then after that we only have a few hours till we go out for a date night - a fundraiser for  The Richmond Hope Foundation.  I can't wait!

So, it is going to be so busy that I probably won't be able to blog much.  And I can't let Harlie's birthday go by without a post!  I'll blog more later about it, of course.

Then, Sunday is Cooper's 2nd birthday.  Wow.  He is getting so big, so fast.

Happy Birthday to my sweet babies!!!

7 comments:

Just Diane said...

Aw, Happy birthday to Harlie and Cooper!! My oldest boys were born on Dec 1st and Dec 2nd, two years apart! They will be 19 and 17 this year. It really does go by fast, let me tell you.

Good luck on your run. You amaze me. I need to come train with you!

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday Harlie! And Happy Birthday Cooper! 2 birthdays and a 16 mile run in 1 weekend? WOW!

Donna said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! Can't wait to celebrate with you later! (And have a 'play date' with Mommy and Daddy at the wine gala!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Harlie! Happy Birthday to Cooper! Hope you both have wonderful birthdays. Love Ron and Sue

Ann said...

Happy Birthday Harlie and Cooper. Christy - you are slacking ... no video or profound words on Harlie's birthday? Just kidding! Hope you had a great run and that Harlie and Cooper have a fabulous birthday. Can't wait to see pictures.

Susan said...

Ahh shucks I just saw this a little late. Please give Harlie a big birthday hug from us please! I hope the run was great. And Happy Birthday to Cooper too! I don't know how you'll do it. That is one busy Saturday and weekend!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Happy, happy birthday to both of your babes!! :) I can't wait to see birthday pictures.

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...