Monday, July 14, 2008

We're baaack!

Well, we are back from vacation. We had a great time. Murphy did great in the water. I am very thankful to have all my wonderful nieces and nephews to help me with him. They really helped make him feel comfortable in the water.

Harlie did great, too. She had plenty of people to give her some attention, that’s for sure. She played very well with everyone and quickly learned what made people happy. Once she realized what one person liked, she would do that for them when they came around. It was very funny. But despite how comfortable she was playing with other people, she still wouldn’t let anyone else pick her up. Finally, on Saturday (our last full day there) she let my Mom pick her up. I definitely think this last surgery did her in as far as that goes. She’s just so leery of everyone. Makes me a little sad, really. Hopefully that will get better. I’m sure it will eventually, I just hope sooner rather than later.

I haven’t had a chance to download all the pictures yet. Hopefully I’ll get to do that in the next day or so.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is a big day. It marks three weeks to go till Harlie’s wires comes out!!! Can you believe it??? Just three more weeks!!!! The past six weeks have flown by, thankfully.

We also have another ultrasound for Baby Three. Hopefully it will be our last one. If all goes well, I don’t think we’ll need to have anymore. Well, that’s it for tonight. I’ll have more to say later, when I’ve gotten a chance to catch up a bit.

Take care,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...