Monday, January 26, 2009

Quick one

Just wanted to let you know that all is fine here. I worked this past weekend which was a nice break from the house. And tomorrow is my first day working during the week. I'm going to try it and hopefully I'll be able to juggle everything around to make it work so I can continue to work a couple of days per week. My mom is going to help me with Cooper, which I am very thankful for.

I ran 5 miles today in my training for the Ukrops 10k. WooHoo! I'm thinking that this whole working out thing is pretty essential to my mental health with a major bonus to my physical health. Sounds like a win-win situation to me. To be honest, my time at the gym is wonderful. It is nothing but "me" time with no one asking anything of me. No phone calls. No kids crying. No mess to clean up. If I ever think I'm just not up to going I remember what I would be doing if I DON'T go and that gets my butt in gear. Easy motivation there.

I have a video clip I have been trying to upload, but it keeps giving me an error code that I need to figure out. So, I'm going to work on that more tomorrow. And I have more I want to talk about, but it's too late now. So, I'll have more tomorrow afternoon.

Take care,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...