I know - I've been super slack on my signs of the day. But, in my defense, I've had such little computer time. It is such a luxury around here! So, in honor of my last post...
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of Summer
We have been home for a little over a month. We have been busy. Overall, Harlie is doing well. I think we are past the point of possible inf...
-
We're trying it again... her heart cath is tomorrow (Tuesday) at MCV . We have to be there at 7am. Hopefully everything will go just ...
-
Hi. The past few days have been okay, I guess. Well, to be honest, Harlie is pretty miserable. We aren't exactly happy, either. Surgery...
-
I don't know how to begin a post after this long. Trust me, I've tried. I've tried so many times to write. I get started, might ...
No comments:
Post a Comment