Monday, October 8, 2007

Short one

Well, just a quick one tonight. I think the past few weeks have caught up with me and I am feeling pretty exhausted.

So, I decided to cancel the anesthesia meeting for today. I have not completely decided if I will reschedule or cancel the entire thing. I remember reading on the Goldenhar support group that parents would say they were just too tired to go through another procedure. And I remember thinking that was crazy. Now, I completely understand.

Today we had physical therapy. Traci said that she feels that Harlie is definitely making progress. She can almost get into a sitting up position from a laying down position.

Tomorrow we have occupational therapy. Unfortunately with the craziness of the past few days, I have not been able to work with her on her oral feedings. So, hopefully, we haven't lost any ground.

Then after that, we go downtown to see her nutritionist. I love her and am looking forward to hear what she has to say about how Harlie is doing.

Well, that's it. Thanks for checking in and I will write more later and post some photos. I need to post the ones that Paige took and the ones from her last surgery.

Take care,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...